DR. P. DAVID JAWAHAR
Dr.Davis Jawahar has over 25 years of experience in research, academics and academic administration. He is the proud recipient of the Dewang Mehta national award for the Best HR Teacher (2009). Had served in senior positions in prestigious institutions like NIT (Trichy), Bharathidasan Institute of Management, and University of Madras. Served as Registrar of University of Madras and has travelled widely to several countries in the East and West . He is a Certified Trainer in Transactional Analysis. His areas of expertise include Human Resources Management and Organizational Behaviour.
-You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
PROFESSOR – FINANCE & ACCOUNTS
Dr. T C Thomas, was working as Professor and Head, Department of Management studies, Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Chennai, prior to joining Rajalakshmi School of Business. He is a distinguished Rank holder in MBA programme at University of Madras. He has obtained M.Phil degree from Alagappa University and Ph.D from College of Engineering, Anna University, Chennai. His area of research is Behavioural Finance.
He started his academic career as a lecturer in Management studies. With great passion towards the teaching profession, he has been mentoring and educating hundreds of future managers over the last 20 years at PG level. Of the numerous academic courses handled, Economics, Financial Management, Security Analysis & Portfolio Management, Financial Derivatives and FinTech & BlockChain Applications in Finance are his forte. He has constantly upgraded and shared his knowledge in these areas through several seminars, workshops and NPTEL Courses.
He has been constantly motivating students to further their knowledge beyond textbooks and to find solutions to needs of the society through innovative projects in Business Studies. He has guided several student projects leading to conference presentations. He has presented his works at several National and International Seminars & Conferences and published several research papers in reputed International Journals.
Aiming to create financial awareness among youth, he has developed two board games on Stock Market & Investments and obtained copyrights for the same. He is a resource person for Tamilnadu Investor Association’s, SEBI sponsored Investor Education Programs. He is a visiting faculty with the Department of Management Studies, College of Engineering, Anna University, Chennai. He has been a regular subject matter expert in panel discussions on topics related to Economics, GST and Budgets on various TV Channels.
Dr. Badri Toppur
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR – OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
Dr. Badri Toppur came back to India after his PhD from University of Massachusetts in 2002 to take up teaching and research assignments, and has been teaching at some leading business schools in the country before joining RSB as an Associate Professor and Head of the Centre of Excellence – Business Analytics. His areas of interest are Quantitative Techniques, Decision Analysis, Operations Research, Business Analytics and Computer Simulation. He has jointly conducted Executive Development Programs for leading companies like HP and Oracle.
Dr. Toppur’s bachelor degree was in Mathematics from St. Stephen’s College, Delhi, and his M.S. was in Computational Mathematics and Operations Research, from Clemson University, South Carolina, USA. In the year 2002 he was awarded a Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering and Operational Research, on the area of heuristics for network design. He has also done his MBA in Global Energy from Bauer College, University of Houston, USA.
- Shipping patterns may be altered according to available refining capacities, Maritime Technology and Research, Volume 4, Number 1. (CrossRef, Google Scholar, Index Copernicus International). 2022, January-March. DOI: https://doi.org/10.33175/mtr.2022.253244
- Determining the best set of Molecular Descriptors for a Toxicity Classification Problem, RAIRO-Operations Research, 55(5), 2769-2783. With K. J. Jaims. (Scopus).
- Toppur, Badri, C. Swaminathan, (2021), Production Scheduling for an Automotive Firm given Varying Demand and Capacity, Global Business & Economics Anthology, ISSN:1553–1392, Volume I, March 2021, pp 59-71.
- “Toppur Badri (2020), “Epidemic Modelling after Exploratory Data Analysis”, SEYBOLD Report Journal, Volume 15, Issue 9, September-2020. With P. Sudesh, Ahamed Basha, M. Rupesh, S. Sharmila, Karthik Kannan, R. Poornima, V. M. Shifana, V. Aiswarya, and A. Abishek. Indexed in Google Scholar
- “Toppur, Badri (2020), A Transshipment Model for Logistics Management at Indian Oil Company. RAIRO – Operations Research, 54(4), 1087—1102, EDP Sciences, France, Co-authored with Atanu Sanyal. DOI link: https://doi.org/10.1051/ro/2020005
- “Hybrid Agile Project Management Model For New Product Development in Aerospace”, International Journal of Operations and Quantitative Management. Volume 25, Number 1, March 2019. pp 1-15. With Parvez Alam. (IJOQM is Scopus Indexed and also a C rated journal in the ABDC list.)
- “Data Envelopment Analysis of Public Sector Undertaking Banks and Their Current Ranking”, International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development. Volume 8, Special Issue 4, pp. 241-247. (2018). With P. R. Ramakrishnan. (Scopus indexed)
- A Study of Banking Stocks in India and an Appropriate Model for Prudent Investment, Research Bulletin, Volume 42, No. II, (July 2016). With Ramakrishnam, P.R., Subhendu Dey, and Merlin Mythili,
- Selecting a Suitable B-School – Some Guidelines, Management Compass, Career Launcher, pp. 30-31. February 2015
- Abdullah Al-Jasser, Ibrahim, Sasidhar Bokkasam, and Badri Toppur, (June 2014),Cost Allocation of Operational Materials for an Alloy and Special Steel Plant using Excel Solver, International Review of Management and Business Research, Volume 3, Issue 2. (Indexed in International Scientific Indexing, Index Copernicus International)
- Kishan, Sanchit, Sri Sathyanarayanan, G. Anand Narayanamoorthy and Badri Toppur (July 2013), Business Process Optimization in Fuel Stations. International Journal of Management and Development, (ISSN:2321-1423), Volume 1, Number 2. 120–126
- A Brief History of Data Analysis, Mathematica, Mathematics Society Journal of St. Stephen’s College, Delhi. 2009
- Ramakrishnan, Rajesh and Badri Toppur, (2007), Regression Analysis of Capacity Utilization for Estimating Competitor’s Payoff Matrix in Two-Player, Non-Zero Sum Games. ICFAI Journal of International Business, Vol. II, No. 2, 30-37. (CiteSeer X index)
- A Divide-and-Bridge Heuristic for Steiner Minimal Trees in the Euclidean Plane, International Journal of Operations and Quantitative Management, Volume 20, Number 2, 101-114. June 2014 (ABDC Rating: C, SCOPUS indexed)
- A Sausage Heuristic for Steiner Minimal Trees in Three-Dimensional Euclidean Space. Journal of Mathematical Modelling and Algorithms, Springer Science+Business Media, BV, Vol 4(2), 199-217. (2005) With J. MacGregor Smith (SCOPUS indexed)
- Properties of R-Sausages. Discrete and Computational Geometry, Springer Verlag, Vol 31(4), 587-611. (2004). With J. MacGregor Smith. (SCOPUS indexed)
- Euclidean Steiner Minimal Trees, Minimum Energy Configurations, and the embedding problem of Weighted Graphs in Euclidean Space. Discrete Applied Mathematics Vol 71(1-3), 187-215. (1996). With J. MacGregor Smith. (SCOPUS indexed)
- Toppur, Badri (2021), Solving a Real World Non-Convex Quadratic Assignment Problem. In proceedings of XLVIII International Symposium of Operational Research, September 20th-23rd, 2021, Banja-Koviljaca, Serbia. Forthcoming
- Toppur, Badri, K. J. Jaims, (2021), Predicting the best set of Molecular Descriptors for a Toxicity Classification Problem. Proceedings of 1st Business Analytics Conference, K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management, March 27th, Best research paper award; 20 papers were submitted, out of which 15 papers were accepted for presentation.
- Toppur, Badri (2020), Facility location using a Quadratic Assignment Model. In proceedings of XLVII International Symposium of Operational Research, September 20th-23rd, Kraljevo, Serbia. With S. Bharadwaj.
- Toppur, Badri (2019) A Static Transshipment Model for Crude Oil Logistics Planning at a Petroleum Company, POMS conference held at K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai, between December 12th to 14th
- Toppur, Badri (2019) Statistical and Data Envelopment Analysis of Banks Operating in India, Annual Meeting, of INFORMS in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A., held between October 20th-23rd, 2019
- Toppur, Badri (2019) A Static Transshipment Model for Crude Oil Logistics Planning at a Petroleum Company, Annual Meeting, of INFORMS in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A., held between October 20th-23rd, 2019
- Toppur, Badri (2018), 30th Euro conference, June 23rd-26th, 2019, Dublin, Ireland, EU. Title of Presentation: Data Envelopment Analysis of Public-Sector-Undertaking Banks, and their current ranking. With Ramamurthy Ramakrishnan.
- Toppur, Badri (2018), INFORMS annual meeting, November 4th-7th, 2018, Phoenix, Arizona, USA. Title of Presentation: Statistical analysis of efficiency and profitability of Foreign banks operating in India, and of Indian Banks.
- Toppur, Badri (2018), International Conference of Computing Sciences (ICCS) on “The Use of Trigonometric Ratios to Obtain Optimal Steiner Ratios for Tetrahedral Point Sets”, on November 16th-17th, 2018, at Loyola College, Chennai.
- Toppur, Badri (2018), “Statistical Efficiency and Profitability of Foreign Banks Operating in India, and of Indian Banks” at the Informs Annual Meeting, November 4-7, 2018, in Phoenix, Arizona, U. S. A.
- Toppur, Badri (2018), Data Envelopment Analysis of Public Sector Banks and Ranking, VELS institute of science, technology & advanced studies (VISTAS), Pallavaram, Chennai, 26th and 27th April.
- Toppur, Badri (2017), Steiner Minimal Trees – Motivating Examples, Recent Trends in Operations Research and Statistics (RTORS), IIT Roorkee, December 29th.
- Toppur, Badri (2017), Applications of SPSS, Dr. MGR University- Educational and Research Institute, Maduravoyal, Chennai, 25th October.
- Toppur, Badri (2017), Emerging Trends in Analytics, Department of Commerce, Seethalakshmi Ramaswami College, Tiruchirappalli, 19th January.
- Network Simplex in the Design of Steiner Minimal Trees – Two Motivating Examples, Conference Proceedings of SIMSR Global Supply Chain Conference, K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Research, Mumbai. December 2016
- Toppur, Badri, (2016), Network Simplex in the Design of Steiner Minimal Trees-Motivating Examples. Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida, NCR(India), 12th-14th December.
- Toppur, Badri, (2014), A Divide and Conquer heuristic for Steiner Minimal Trees on the Plane, IFORS conference in Barcelona, Spain, July 13th to 18th.
- Toppur, Badri (2013), “GIS in the Energy Companies” at the seventh DSI conference at IMI Gurgaon, Delhi. December.
- Toppur, Badri (2012), Divide and Bridge heuristic for Computing Steiner Minimal Trees, Talk on September 7th, at the International Workshop on Decision Making and Optimization, organized by ORSI Chennai chapter, at IIT Madras.
- Toppur, Badri (2011), A Divide and Bridge heuristic for Computing Steiner Minimal Trees, at the 21st International Symposium on Mathematical Programming (ISMP) in TU, Berlin, Germany, August 19th and 24th.
- Toppur, Badri, Shishir Kumar, and Sauneet Kumar (2011), “IT alignment of Service Oriented Enterprises”, proceedings of 10th ICOQM conference held between June 28th and 30th 2011 at Symbiosis Institute of Management, Nasik.
- Toppur, Badri (2009), O.R. technique for cost allocation of operational materials, at a steel plant at APORS 2009. Attended 42nd conference of the Operations Research Society of India at Jaipuria Institute of Technology, Jaipur between December 6th and 9th.
- Toppur, Badri (2009), Production planning at a steel mill using Multiple Arc Network formulation and variation on Ford-Fulkerson algorithm, 6th AIMS conference at IBA, Noida between 28th December 2008 and 2nd January.
- Toppur, Badri (2008), Production planning at a steel mill using Multiple Arc Network formulation and variation on Ford-Fulkerson algorithm, ORSI Chennai workshop at Anna University, Chennai on December 25th.
- Toppur, Badri (2007), in Computing an Equilibrium Pair for Two-Player Non-zero Sum Games using a spreadsheet, 39th convention of the Operations Research Society of India at Heritage Institute of Technology, Salt Lake, KolkatabetweenAugust 5th – 7th January.
- Toppur, Badri and A. R. Rajesh (2006), Interpolating the Competitor’s Payoff Matrix in Two–Player Non-Zero Sum Games Due to Lack of Information, 7th International Conference on Quantitative Management at Jaipuria Insitute of Management,betweenAugust 3rd.-5th. http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.119.1742&rep=rep1&type=pdf
- Toppur, Badri (2006), “Computer Simulation of Accurate Estimation of Expected Pension Liability”, Third AIMS conference, 1st – 4th January 2006. IIM Ahmedabad.
- Toppur, Badri (2005), Excel Support for computing an equilibrium for two-player, non-zero sum games, 6th International Conference on Quantitative Management at IIM Indore between August 9th and 11th.
- Toppur, Badri (2005), Computer Simulation for Accurate Estimation of Expected Pension Liability, 37th ORSI conference, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, 8th-11th January 2005.
- Toppur, Badri (2004), Application of Discriminant Analysis in Resort Management. Fifth international conference on Operations and Quantitative Management, Hanyang University, Seoul, South Korea, 25-27th October 2004.
- Toppur, Badri (2000), An O(N2) Sausage Heuristic For Determining Steiner Minimal Trees in E3”, 10th Annual Workshop on Computational Geometry, Stony Brook, NY, 27th-28th October.
- Toppur, Badri (1994), A Hybrid Evolutionary Algorithm For Computing Steiner Minimal Trees” ORSA/TIMS Joint National Meeting, Boston MA, 24-27th April 1994.
- Toppur, Badri (2019) Maritime Inventory Routing and Crude Oil Logistics Planning at a Petroleum Company, Co-authored with M. Ramasubramaniam. Case registered as product 619-0047-1 with The Case Center, UK
- Toppur, Badri and Jatinder N.D. Gupta (2012), Enhancing Competitiveness using Decision Sciences, Proceedings of Fifth Conference of the Indian Subcontinent Decision Sciences Institute, Macmillan.
- Indian Adaptation of best-selling US textbook by Render, Barry, Ralph Stair, Michael Hanna (2009), Quantitative Analysis for Management, Pearson, 10th edition. Now available in its 12th edition.
DR. S Kumaraperumal
BE,MBA(UK), PhD, Marketing
A forward-looking, entrepreneurial, challenge oriented, creative and organized person with good academic (11 years) and industrial (18 years) experience.
Dynamic, resourceful academic professional with a genuine interest in students’ cognitive and social growth backed by strong business knowledge and international exposure. Have vast Business to Business (B2B) expertise. Good knowledge of NAAC and NBA accreditation.
Eighteen years as a top-ranked marketing executive known for his ability to meet and exceed both customers and organization expectations. Highly skilled in business development, construct detailed project reports (DPRs), client relations and market analysis.
11 papers Published papers in Scopus, UGC care, ABDC and peer reviewed journals in Marketing
Dr.V.Sasikala, MBA.,M.Sc(Psy)., M.Phil.,Ph.D.,
Dr.V.Sasikala is an Associate Professor of Rajalakshmi School of Business, Chennai since July 2022, having 18+ years of experience in teaching. She has been good in teaching with Accounting and Finance vertical papers like Security Analysis & Portfolio Management, Financial Derivatives and International Financial Management. She has been awarded doctorate in Management Studies (Behavioural Finance) by Anna University, Chennai in 2015. She has successfully completed Faculty Development Programme (FDP)-Management at Indian Institute of Management, Ahmadabad in 2009. Shereceived a “Innovative researcher and dedicated Academician Award (ISRPM)” from Singapore-Malaysia Convention award ceremony in the year 2018. She had published countable number of research papers and attended 30+ programmes like conferences, seminars, FDPs & Workshops.
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR – HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Dr. Rekhapriyadharshini is currently an Assistant professor in the area of Human resource management. Prior to joining RSB, she worked at XIME (Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship) and Great Lakes Institute of Management. Her main research interests are in the areas Work-Family conflict, Women Studies, and Employee/Student Engagement. Rekhapriyadharshini holds her PhD from VIT University. She has her MBA from Crescent Business School and a BSc in Computer Science & Technology from Madras University.
- Rekhapriyadharshini, David Jawahar & Asraar (2020). Effect of Transformational Leadership on Organizational Citizenship Behavior: Mediating Role of Organizational Learning Culture LBS journal of Management & Research. 18 (2), July – Dec 2020. (listed in UGC care list, Ebsco etc)
- David Jawahar and Rekhapriyadharshini (2020). Mediating effect of student engagement on the relationship between student aspiration and OCB. IUP Journal of Organizational Behavior. 19(3), 18-40. (listed in UGC care list, Ebsco etc)
- Rekhapriyadharshini and Wesley, J. R. (2014). Personality as the determinants of work-family conflict. Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management. 7(5), 1037-1060. (Indexed in Scopus, Ebsco, ProQuest etc)
- Rekhapriyadharshini and Wesley, J. R. (2013). Women entrepreneurs in the rural informal sector. IOSR journal of Business and Management. 13 (1), 23-26. (Indexed in Ebsco, ProQuest, Scholar etc)
- Paper Presented on the topic “SDG’s in curriculum: The XIME way at the Virtual International Conference on Translating Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) into Action: The Power of Higher Education Institutions organized by Kristu Jayanti College (Autonomous), Bengaluru on 22nd & 23rd January, 2021.
- Paper presented on the topic “Mediating Effect of Employees’ Emotion on the Relationship Between Education Leadership Style and Employee Engagement among Academicians” for the Conference on Human Resource Management (CHRM 2020) at IBS Hyderabad on August 27th -28th 2020
- Presented paper on the topic “Effect of Transformational Leadership on Organizational Citizenship Behavior: Mediating Role of Organizational Learning Culture” in the 7th SIMSR International HR Conference on 30th and 31st January 2020
Women Career Advancement, Work-Family Conflict
PROFESSOR – MBA.,M.Phil.,Ph.D
With nearing 10 years of Rich experience in both Teaching and Industry moving ahead to Aspire for a challenging position where my acquired proficiency and familiarity in the field of my career at a highly reputed and eminent educational institute and to gain exceptional career move ahead through long efforts and performance regularity.
- Published Two book chapters in International Publication.
- Published Two patents
- Articles published in UGC CARE LISTED- 7
- Articles published in SCOPUS -5
- Paper published in International Conference -3
- Paper published in National Conference
Prof Dr. A Mohammed Faisal
B.E. (Production), Ph. D (Operations)
Dr. A Mohammed Faisal is an Assistant Professor (Senior) of Operations and Analytics at the Rajalakshmi School of Business. He has more than 9 years of academic and corporate experience. He began his career with B.E (Production) from Madras University. He earns a PhD (Operations) in the Department of Management Studies at Indian Institute Technology (IIT) Madras. His research interests lie in on Total Quality Management (TQM), Lean Manufacturing, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Case Research Method, Discrete-Event Simulation and Business Analytics.
- Faisal, A. M. (2022). Prescriptive Analytics for finding the optimal manufacturing practice based on the simulation models of Lean Manufacturing and Total Quality Management. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer, Power and Communications (ICCPC).
- Moyeenudin H.M., Chandrachud S., Mohammed Faisal A. (2022). ICT Enabled Cloud Cafeteria of Corporate Companies with a Customized App for Employee’s Expediency. In: Fong S., Dey N., Joshi A. (eds) ICT Analysis and Applications. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 314, pp 639-648. Springer, Singapore.
- Faisal, A. M. (2021). Data Analytics based Prescriptive Analytics for Selection of Lean Manufacturing System. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Inventive Computation Technologies, ICICT, pp. 464–466.
- Faisal, A. M. (2018). Predictive Simulation Modeling and Analytics of Value Stream Mapping for the implementation of lean manufacturing: A case study of Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Control Systems.
- Faisal, A. M. and Ravi, A. G. (2018). Simulation Modeling and Analysis for the implementation of Total Quality Management using Value Stream Mapping in Labour- intensive Small and Medium-sized Enterprises. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Trends in Electronics and Informatics, 1442-1444.
- Faisal, A. M. and Khannan, K. (2017). Implementation of Total Quality Management (TQM) in Labour-Intensive Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs): A Case Study of Footwear Manufacturing Company. International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research, Vol. 15, No. 21, pp.171-182.
- Faisal, A.M. (2016). Case studies on the implementation of TQM in the Indian Leather SMEs. International Journal of Quality and Innovation, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 17-29.
- Faisal, A. M. (2016). Simulation Modeling and Analysis of Labour-intensive Small and Medium-sized Enterprises for choosing the best alternative production system, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, and Optimization Techniques, 3564-3566.
- Faisal, A. M. (2016). Simulation Modeling and Analysis of Value Stream Mapping for the implementation of lean manufacturing in Labour-intensive Small and Medium-sized Enterprises, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, and Optimization Techniques, Chennai 3567-3569.
Dr. Deepika Ramamoorthy
Assistant Professor – Marketing
MBA, M. Com, PGDIBO, MPhil, PhD (Anna University), NET Qualified
Dr. Deepika is an Assistant Professor of Marketing at Rajalakshmi School of Business. She has successfully qualified the UGC’s NET – Management thrice. Her corporate experience spans over two years and she has about seven plus years in teaching and research from top institutions like LIBA, Anna University to name a few. A certified Business Analytics Professional from Great Lakes Institute of Management. Her publications include many research papers in national and international peer reviewed ABDC / Scopus indexed Journals. She has organised international conferences, workshops and faculty developments programs. She has also authored a book titled “The Game Changer – Smartphone Shopping Applications”. A certified Behaviour & Mentoring Analyst and an AIMA BizLab Certified Trainer.
- Research paper in revision ABDC list – ‘A’: 1
- Research paper published in ABDC list – ‘B’: 1
- Research Paper Published in Anna University Annexure list: 1
- Research papers published in Scopus Indexed Journal: 3
- Research papers published in Web of Science Indexed journal: 1
- Research papers published in UGC Care list: 1
- Research papers published in International Journals Indexed in ProQuest & EBSCO: 4
- Dr. Deepika R, “Customer Engagement in the era of Artificial intelligence”, South India Journal of Social Sciences, Issn: 0972-8945, vol 1,2022.
- Dr. Deepika R, Dr. Joe Arun C, “The impact of fear of covid on online food delivery”, Academy of Marketing Studies Journal, Issn: 1095-6298, vol 25(5), 2021.
- Dr. Deepika R, Dr. Joe Arun C, “No more dine-in/takeaway: Acceptance of cloud kitchen model”, Journal of Retailing and consumer Services, Issn: 0969-6989.
- Dr. Deepika R, Dr. Joe Arun C, “A Study on Artificial Intelligence and Its Impact on Leadership” VB International Research Journal, Issn: 2319 – 4979, 2021.
- Dr. Deepika R, Dr. Joe Arun C, “Cloud Kitchens – The Future of Online Food Services Industry Post – Covid -19”, Vol 6, 6881 – 6894, 2021.
- Deepika. R, N. Senthilkumar “Unified payment interface: An empirical study on enhancing the usage of smartphone applications”, Taga journal of Graphic Technology, Vol 14, Issn: 1748- 0345, 2018.
- Deepika. R, & Karpagam. V, “A Study on green HRM practices in an organization”, International Journal of Applied Research, 2(8): 426 – 429, 2016.
- Deepika. R & Dr. N. Senthil kumar, “A Study on Impact of Mobile Applications used for Training in an Organization”, International Journal of Business Intelligence & Innovations, Vol 4(52), 2017.
- Deepika. R, Margaret Divya, Dr. N. Senthil Kumar “A Moderating Effect of Interruption Factor between User Attitude and Intention towards Smartphone Applications”, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, ISSN: 1314-3395, vol 118, no.9, 603-616, 2018.
- Deepika. R & Karpagam. V, “Antecedents of Smartphone User Satisfaction, Trust and Loyalty towards mobile applications”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, vol 9(32), 2016.
- Deepika. R & Karpagam. V, “An Empirical study on User Loyalty towards Smartphone applications using Multiple Linear Regression analysis”, International Journal of Engineering, Business and Enterprise Applications, 16- 152, 54-56, 2016.
- Deepika. R & Karpagam. V, “A Study on Consumer Usage Behavior on mobile applications”, Vol -04, issue 4, 2016.
- Chapter contribution titled, “The age of Artificial Intelligence in Leadership” – Work in Progress (LIBA)
- “The Game Changer – Smartphone Shopping Applications”, authored by Deepika. R, Dr. Karpagam. V, published by the Lambert Publishing, 2016.
Organized International Faculty Development program (FDP) on “Research and Publication Ethics” held on 9th December, 2021 at Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA)
- Predictive Analytics
- Data Exploration
- Market Basket Analysis
Machine Languages Tools
- R, R studio
Working knowledge in Statistical software packages
- Statistical package for Social Science (SPSS)
- Analysis of Moment Structure (AMOS)
- Partial Least Square (PLS)
Area of Research Interest
- Digital & Social media Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour
- Brand Management
- Green Human Resources Management
- UGC – NET (Management) qualified thrice – June 2018, December 2018 & July 2019
- Rank Holder in M.Phil. (Management)
- Best Student Award and General Proficiency Prizes consecutively for 2006 and 2007
Prof. Er. Ganesh Balakrishnan
VISITING PROFESSOR – ENTREPRENEURSHIP AREA
Prof. Ganesh Balakrishnan is the Co-Founder and CBO at Flatheads, India’s first all-day work sneaker brand. He founded the company with his Co-Founder and CEO, Utkarsh Biradar, in 2018, after identifying a gap in the casual footwear market in India. Ganesh was also a founding member and the CMO at Momoe Technologies, a fintech startup based out of Bangalore. Momoe raised VC funding and expanded to 3 cities, and was then acquired by ShopClues.com – the e-commerce marketplace. He then became a part of the ShopClues leadership team as AVP – Merchant Ecosystem and expanded the seller base from 1 lakh to 5 lakh+ merchants. Ganesh has an engineering and business background;
He graduated from IIT Bombay and IIM Bangalore. He also has 7 years of entrepreneurial experience and 10 years of corporate experience at Honeywell, Bain & Company and Ingersoll Rand. With Flatheads, Ganesh aims to create a homegrown Indian brand with a personality that appeals to the discerning audience. There is a dearth of world-class Indian brands in the affordable premium casual footwear category, and Ganesh sees a clear opportunity to build an enduring urban lifestyle brand. Outside of Flatheads, Ganesh likes to spend his time with his wife, and nine-year old daughter. He also teaches entrepreneurship and runs start-up workshops at NID Ahmedabad, NID Bangalore and IIM Trichy.
Prof. Dr. M J Xavier
VISITING PROFESSOR – MARKETING AREA
Prof. M J Xavier obtained his B.Tech. from CIT Coimbatore (1976), M.Tech. from REC Warangal (1979) and the Fellow title from IIM Calcutta (1984). He served as a research Executive with Mode Research, Calcutta (presently acquired by GFK Global) during 1982-84. He also served in SPIC Limited during 1985 to 1990. Then he moved to academics and taught at IIM Bangalore during 1990 to 1996. After that he held leadership positions in Karunya Institute of technology, IFMR, SRM University, Great Lakes Institute of Management, VIT University and IIM Ranchi.
Currently he is serving as a Professor of Marketing & Business Analytics and Chairperson of MDC at LIBA Chennai. In between, he also has taught for two years in CalPoly University in the USA, and for a semester each in Buckingham University UK, Texas Christian University, USA and the American University of Armenia in Yeravan, Armenia. He has also taught courses on marketing at PIM Colombo, SP Jain Singapore and Dubai campuses. He has authored 3 books, including the award-winning book titled, Marketing in the New Millennium. He has authored more than 100 research papers and has contributed extensively to business dailies and magazines. He has won several awards that include, Most Motivating Faculty at IIM Bangalore, Chanakya award for Innovative leadership, Amity Academic excellence award, AIMS award for Outstanding B-school Director, ET Now award for Academic leadership and so on.
Prof. Gaurav Sundararaman
VISITING PROFESSOR – ANALYTICS AREA
Prof. Gaurav Sundararaman is a cricket fanatic. He holds degrees in computer science and business administration and has used his skills and strengths from these fields to carve a unique niche in the cricket world. He spent four years helping international teams (countries and franchises) use advanced analytics to create a winning edge. Among his highlights was playing a small but significant part of the WorldT20 winning West Indies team in 2016 and co-authoring a paper at the MIT Sloan Sports Analytics conference at Boston. Over the last 5 years he has worked with the magicians at ESPN Cricinfo to provide compelling and intelligent insight into how teams and players really win.
VISITING PROFESSOR – BUSINESS COMMUNICATIONS
A professional and academic communication specialist, Dr Latha Vijaybaskar works at the intersection between employee engagement and organizational communication. Dr Latha Vijaybaskar has over a decade of academic experience teaching Organizational Behavior and Business Communication working as visiting faculty in both India and Dubai including Meenakshi Sunderrajan School of Management, ICFAI Dubai, S P Jain School of global management, Dubai campusand now at BIM Trichy
Currently Dr Latha Vijaybaskar is a leadership and communication coach, founder of Beyond Z Conversations and holds a PhD researching internal corporate communications.
VISITING PROFESSOR – HUMAN RESOURCES
Dr.J.Sathyakumar is a professor specializing in the area of Human Resources and Organizational Development. His work in Human Resources is backed by academic teaching of over 16 years and an equivalent time spent in corporate. He holds a Ph.D., from the University of Madras and had published research papers in the reputed International Journals like Taylor & Francis and in Japan. He had presented papers in several conferences in the area of Organizational Psychology. He has an international exposure of having attended a niche training program in the area of counseling intervention in Australia at Hobart, Tasmania.
Before he found his passion in academics, he spent over two decades at corporate like Enfield, MRF, Ashok Leyland, Spic group of companies etc. This experience coupled with academics lead to OD consulting at leading corporate and several MDPs for seniors management of TVS Tyres, Apollo hospitals, HPCL, Textile manufacturing units etc., He had conducted specialized training programs for School Head Masters and the India Post employees and work-shops on Managerial Counseling. His primary research interests are in the areas of Behavior Modification, Emotional Intelligence, Counseling and PTSD.
Prof. K.L. Bhaskaran
VISITING PROFESSOR – OPERATIONS
K L Bhaskaran has three degrees to his credit, B.Sc from Madras University, B.Tech from MIT Madras and MBA from IIM Calcutta.
In addition, he holds four American certifications .These certifications are CSCP, CFPIM, CTL and CPM, in the areas of Supply Chain Management, Production and Inventory Control Management, Logistics and Purchase Management.
K L Bhaskaran has over 36 years of managerial experience in the functional areas of Manufacturing, Materials Management, Supply Chain management and Project Management. He retired from TCS as General Manager.
He is a visiting faculty at IIM Kozhikode, NMIMS Mumbai, SIOM, Nasik, Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore, TSM Madurai and other Institutes.
He is also a Corporate Trainer and some of his clients include Cap Gemini Mumbai, Tata Motors Lucknow, Genpact Hyderabad, SAP Bengaluru and DuPont Delhi.